AmigaActive (1247/2143)

From:Andrew Guard
Date:17 May 2000 at 14:21:45
Subject:Re: Intel bug - again

How do we do, Michael

On 15-May-00, you wrote:

>>> Well it looks like the Intel Pentium III is bugged.
>>> The problem appears only intermittently in doing it makes computer to
>>> crash or reboot also it can currupt data.
>
> This is very old news. I read about this 2 months ago, maybe more.

Well this is a new bug, there is another bug for this CPU system. It was
only reported by Intel this mount. Now do you know something the rest of
use dont?

Regards

Get paid to surf the net http://uk.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=mjr910
(In your local currancy)

-
#ICQ:# 21765436
-
Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt.

IT Professionals: Match your unique skills with the best IT projects at